Please Send me the suitable profiles to

With rate confirmation Contact Details with Current Location

Position: Data Modeler

Location: Golden Valley, MN (Need Only Locals)

Duration: 6+ month contact

I need a local consultant only please.  Need to have Healthcare experience.

Behavioral Health IT Data Modeler to support OptumHealth NM Implementation and
Behavioral Health Medicaid Carve-out Capital Development Project.