*We have an Urgent requirement for Data Analyst*
*Location : Omaha, NE*
*Duration : 6 months *
*Please Send Appropriate Profiles Only*
The Data Analyst’s role is to maintain existing data warehouse applications
in support of the achievement of business requirements. This includes
writing, coding, testing, and analyzing software programs and applications.
The Data Analyst will also provide specialized training to business users of
data warehousing and end user reporting applications.
- Responsible for conducting formal training sessions to familiarize end
users with the warehouse reporting model and end user reporting tools.
- Responding to ad-hoc “How To” requests pertaining to the use of the end
user reporting system.
- Troubleshoots or addresses significant limitations or problems of
- Responsible for conducting data analysis.
- Assists higher level team members to ensure development efforts
integrate with the production of the enterprise data architecture.
- Uses judgment and creativity and sound technical knowledge to obtain
and recommend solutions.
- Outlines potential cost/savings outcomes of technology use
- When faced with critical problems or issues, acts decisively to pursue
- Provides constructive feedback to the team, suggesting actions to
improve individual and team performance.
- Assists the team to accomplish its goals beyond his/her assigned work.
- Interacts with customers to set and meet project goals with only
general instruction. Goes the ‘extra mile’ for the customer to the extent
that it is reasonable.
*Position Requirements *
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Software
Engineering, or 8+ years equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of full-life cycle development and support experience using
RDBMS and client/server development platforms, of which 3+ years must be
using MS SQL Server 2000 or 2005.
- Knowledgeable with Data Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) technologies,
processes, and best practices
- Extensive knowledge of relational database concepts including triggers,
views, functions, SSIS, stored procedures, and SQL server.
- Knowledge of SQL language and query development and performance tuning
- Experience in developing business reports using Crystal Reports, MS
Reporting Services 2000, and/or Cognos.
- Excellent understanding of a Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Strong data analysis skills (e.g., identifying data sources and needs).
- Knowledge of data system platforms and database programming languages,
inter-process communications, and the replication process between databases.
- Experience in data and software modeling techniques and tools.
- Experience in the auto warranty industry is preferred.
- Experience collaborating with business users to gather insight on
functionality, interfaces, problems, and/or usability issues.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to quickly learn and utilize new technologies.
- Ability to tailor information to multiple user audiences, including
customers and senior management
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience working in a help desk role working with business users to
answer their questions in a clear and concise way.
- Experience building training material
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented,
*Work Conditions *
- On-call availability for 7-10 days per month.
- Overtime hours may be required to meet project deadlines.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse,
and other devices.
- Some travel may be required for the purpose of off-site software
*If you are interested in this position please respond me with a word
formatted résumé, rate and Contact details*
Thanks & Regards
Main: (734) 437-5500 Ext:888
Direct: (734) 862-1950
Fax: (734) 437-5508
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
www.igridtechnologies.com Y IM : *chandu_staffing*
** Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress, this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience**
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at