Hi,

This is *Aravind Racharla* from *CompuGain*. Here we have an urgent
requirement for *"**Data Analyst"* with one of our direct clients.

Title:* **Data Analyst*

Location : Washington, DC

Duration : 6 Weeks

*Please provide me following details for quick process: *

Your latest resume in word format:
Your contact Number:
Best time to call on any day:
Your Current Location:
Your Availability:
Relocation:
Your Legal Status in US:
Your desired hourly rate:

·         Experience with data modeling

·         Business Case Development experience

·         Requirements development and analysis experience

·         *Understand HR Data, Familiarity with PeopleSoft HR data a major
plus *

Thanks and Regards,
Aravind Racharla