Please Send me the suitable profiles to

SAP Payroll

2+ Months

Richardson TX (Locals ONLY)

Rate: $53/HR Best

SAP Payroll Consultant - 2+ month contract located in Richardson, TX

SAP is 4.7

General HR knowledge

Strong SAP payroll skill required

Access skills would be helpful

SAP Security

Knowledge of payroll steps required to calculate payroll, generate/print checks
and GL posting
Good understanding of payroll clusters
Configuring tax authorities in SAP and BSI
Update SUI tax rates in payroll/taxing module.
Creating new wage types
Configuring the GL posting
Configuring or update benefit plans/rates in benefits module.
Configuring personnel administration i.e., create new actions, create new
employee subgroups, create new personnel area, company codes, etc.
Troubleshooting any taxing issues with the tax/payroll admin.
Troubleshooting any payroll/retro issues with the payroll admins.
Troubleshooting any benefit deductions issue with the benefit admins.
Assisting payroll admin on off cycle payroll processing.
Create SAP ad hoc queries
Assist end users with queries
Creating catt tools for mass uploads.
Apply BSI tubs.