*Dear Partners,*

*We have an Urgent requirement for VMware Solutions Engineer .*

*Location   :  Detroit- MI*

*Duration   :  6 months *

*Please Send Appropriate Profiles Only*

*Rate: $35-38/hr (Not Negotiable)*

   - The Microsoft / VMware Solutions Engineer is responsible for delivering
   fully engineered, global VMware and/or MS Windows-based solutions to meet
   the hosting requirements for a variety of applications. Responsibilities
   - Conducting application engineering reviews to determine where/how
   applications should be hosted (e.g. annexed servers, shared servers, B2C,
   B2B, Intranet, plant floor, etc.).
   - Providing Level 3 support by assisting operations with troubleshooting
   production issues in the Windows or VMware environments
   - Working with Europe and Asia-Pacific to align standards and best
   - Serving as technical lead for engineering new or enhancing existing
   Windows and/or VMware environments (e.g. IIS, SQL Server, W2K8, Exchange,
   - Application migration and new environment builds

*Skills Required: *

   - Strong Microsoft software expertise, Windows 2008/2003 Server, IIS,
   Active Directory, SQL Server, ASP, COM, COM+, .Net
   - MCSE Certification
   - VMware and Virtual Center skills a plus
   - Excellent written and verbal communication skills
   - Technical leadership skills
   - Strong customer service skills

*Skills Preferred: *

   - VMware experience a plus
   - Citrix Experience a plus
   - Linux, TSM, Storage

*Education Required: *

   - Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related field.

*Education Preferred: *

   - Additional Safety Training/Licensing/Personal Protection Requirements:

*Rate: $35-38/hr (Not Negotiable)*

*If you are interested in this position please respond me with a word
formatted résumé, rate and Contact details*

Thanks & Regards

*Chandra Kudiri*
Main:    (734) 437-5500 Ext:888
Direct:  (734) 862-1950
Fax:     (734) 437-5508
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
www.igridtechnologies.com  Y IM : *chandu_staffing*
** Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress, this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as   we include contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience**