*Please submit resumes to go...@itlogix.com.*

This position is located in Pittsburgh, PA. This is a long term contract 6
months + with possible right to hire. US Citizens and Greencard holders
ONLY. no H1B visa holders.
The pay for this position is $30 an hour C2C.

IT IS A MUST THAT THE QUALIFIED CANDIDATE HAVE *ISERIES *AND *SYSTEM
1*EXPERIENCE.

Seeking an individual to provide test execution support. Responsibilities
will include:
* the execution of manual and automated tests on the System I (A.K.A AS/400)
platform
* monitoring, planning, and coordination of test activities with remote
users
* various test environment maintenance and cleanup tasks

The candidate must have strong System I operational skills
* RPG, CL, COBOL skills a plus
* Proficient skills in Microsoft Office. Specifically with EXCEL, EXCEL VBA
Query Language, and MS-ACCESS.
* SQL language skills are required. Preferably PDSQL for DB2-400.
* The candidate must have strong technical skills
* The candidate must be flexible and adaptive to meeting aggressive
deadlines
* The candidate must have strong written and verbal communications skills
* The candidate must be willing to learn and grow as technology changes
affect the environment
* Ability to decipher and comprehend both technical and business
documentation
* Ability to multitask and adjust to changing schedules and priorities

There is little to no coding involved on the System I side of this position.
The candidate will need to be able to navigate the System I using basic to
intermediate control line commands. They will need to be able to execute
test scripts on the System I. They will need to be able to look at
file/object descriptions. They will have to be able to read a job log,
trouble shoot, and determine root cause of errors, which may require some
programming knowledge. They will need the ability to access and analyze data
using SQL and/or DBU.

The ideal candidate will have experience in both QA testing and programming
on the System I, but if I had to choose one or the other I'd choose a
programmer.... As long as they understand there is probably no programming
involved in this position.

Thanks & Regards,

Gopal
IT Logix