Hope you are doing well!!!!
Please Send me the suitable profiles to
With rate confirmation Contact Details with Current Location.
Marketing Analyst / PM with Metrics Reporting
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 6 months
Pay: 37.00 per hour
Position is responsible for metrics reporting requirements development and
Program Management of FiOS initiatives and new product launches.
The key responsibilities include:
1. Define and document all of the critical metric points in the End to End
process flow of the offer and promotion.
2. Generate metric reporting and tracking documentation.
3. Provide Executive Level reports on offer and promotion fulfillment metrics.
4. Development of the Project plan with detailed actions, dates, dependencies,
5. Establishing and managing multi-departmental team, conducting weekly project
review sessions, following on actions, escalating and resolving issues
6. Drive the requirements development, maintaining action log, following up on
issues, participate on IT JAD sessions, coordinate issue resolution
1. Must have 5-10 yrs Metrics Reporting and/or Project Management experience
2. 5-10 yrs of corporate experience, leading implementation of complex projects
3. Strong organizational skills
4. Strong communications, interpersonal and negotiations skills
5. Excellent MS Excel and Powerpoint skills
6. CLIENT experience in systems development, PMO, PLM or channel
Organizational reporting and location:
1. This position will report to the Group Manager FiOS program implementation
2. The location of the position can be in any major CLIENT consumer market team
3. Equipment such PC and phone will be provided by CLIENT
Thanks & Regards,
Data Group, Inc.
Certified Minority Women Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) & Small Business
|Office: 1 - 732 - 791 - 2348 xtn: 250| Fax: 732 - 907 - 1174 | Email:
sop...@datagrp.com | Website: www.datagroupinc.net |
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a
remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in
the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be
removed. We will immediately update accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at