Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Perl Developer

Middletown, NJ

6 - 12 months

Rate: $40-45/hr

Job Description:

Design, Development, Test for PMOSS primarily focused on network-facing
collectors.

EXPERIENCED SOFTWARE DEVELOPER needed for:-
*Development of real-time collection & processing of performance management
data.

*Candidate should have significant experience in Carrier - class operations
support systems development. This would include software engineering, design
and development.
*Languages: Perl, shell programming, Java optional
*OSS: Solaris, LINUX, UNIX
*Networking and Interfaces: IP networking and Application Interfaces with one
or more of SNMP, UDP, TCP/IP, secure protocols (SSH/SFTP/SCP), HTTP, SOAP, Web
services
*Microsoft Office tools: Outlook, WORD, Excel, Powerpoint

*Contractor will be expected to accurately enter time in CMPM.

Skills Needed:
1) IP Networking/Communications Software Intermediate Required
2) Perl Expert Required
3) Shell programming Intermediate Required
4) OSS: Solaris, LINUX, UNIX Intermediate Required
5) Oracle Intermediate Required
6) Application Development (Client/Server) Intermediate Required
7) Java Intermediate Desired
8) Web services (e.g., Artix), SOAP, HTTP Intermediate Desired
9) Software installation & Linux System Admin Intermediate Desired