Jersy.   Established in 1994 with a vision to service Information Technology
needs of Corporations, Trustek has progressed to Business process
outsourcing as well as the businesses needs evolved. Our name embodies our
trust and commitment to technological empowerment of business enterprises
and human values of our associates. Our belief in transforming businesses
through process and technological innovation will ultimately transpire into
a better world.

Trustek Inc. is a software research, development and consulting company,
focusing on ERP, E-Business and Internet technologies. We provide software
development services to various companies around the globe. Our services
include solutions in multi-tier distributed architecture, Internet,
E-Commerce and varying Database. Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

I have a new spot for BI resource with ETL-informatica opportunity with one
of my client's in Detroit headquarters.  Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

This is our Direct client requirement

We are looking for BI resource (ETL – Informatica, DB – DB2, Reporting
MicroStrategy) to work in for our account in the Toronto area…

The initial work will be 1-3 months to document the current environment… If
we do a good job with this, it good lead to a long term engagement to
supplement their BI team to meet the business demand…

So we need a fairly Sr. resource that can work in this type of an activity
where he/she would present themselves as a resource and be sensitive to the
current team’s feeling about being threatened by “outsiders” documenting
their systems/environment…

*This resource has to be work in both US and Toronto area so should be
having VISA.*

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Employer Details /rate
   5. References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
   phone # or personal ID

6.       Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

   1. Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

DB – DB2

Reporting MicroStrategy

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter