Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: Drupal/MySQL Expert

Location: Madison, WI

Duration: 12+ Months

Rate: $45-48/Hr

Description
Systems Architect leads the design and development of next generation internal
business systems. Possesses experience in software design and development with
a focus on the integration of internal business systems across multiple
functional areas, notably finance/accounting, financial transaction processing,
etc. In addition, with packaged systems evaluation, selection and
implementation in the areas of Finance, Accounting and/or ERP systems.
Possesses experience in design and integration of business applications and
enterprise IT infrastructure. Designs IT infrastructure components and
architecture. Experience with design and development of custom
modules/solutions and the integration of these components with packaged
solutions. Proven methodology experience for complex systems integration
projects and demonstrated ability to achieve deliverables on time and on
budget. Systems Architects capabilities with 8 or more years of experience,
relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, independently
performs a variety of complicated tasks, a wide degree of creativity and
latitude is expected.

PLEASE HAVE CANDIDATE FILL OUT SKILLS INVENTORY BELOW BEFORE SUBMITTING AND
PROVIDE 1 REFERENCE NAME/CONTACT INFORMATION:

Qualification Rating
Information Technology - Application Development
Experience developing collaborative authoring environments
                     4 (Very Strong) of 5 (Expert) and 3+ Yrs.
Experience implementing data layer access to Oracle databases for Web
Applications    4 (Very Strong) of 5 (Expert) and 3+ Yrs.

Information Technology - Databases
MySQL
                    5 (Expert) of 5 (Expert) and 5+ Yrs.

Information Technology - Internet Tools
Experience developing Social Networking solutions                       4 (Very
Strong) of 5 (Expert) and 2+ Yrs.
Experience integrating solutions with Web 2.0 tools                       4
(Very Strong) of 5 (Expert) and 2+ Yrs.
Experience with online collaboration/ community resources         3+ Yrs.

Information Technology - Languages/Tools
Drupal
                      5 (Expert) of 5 (Expert) and 4+ Yrs.
Experience developing online community websites                        4 (Very
Strong) of 5 (Expert) and 3+ Yrs.
Experience with Drupal API developer and module developer      4 (Very Strong)
of 5 (Expert) and 3+ Yrs.
Extensive experience developing Content Management Systems including workflow
and content staging     4 (Very Strong) of 5 (Expert) and 3+ Yrs.
HTML / XML / XSLT / JSP / CSS
   5 (Expert) of 5 (Expert) and 5+ Yrs.
PHP
                        5 (Expert) of 5 (Expert) and 5+ Yrs.

Information Technology - Network/Infrastructure
Experience with Oracle PL/SQL
    4 (Very Strong) of 5 (Expert) and 3+ Yrs.

Information Technology - Requirements
Experience developing system documentation                                5
(Expert) of 5 (Expert) and 5+ Yrs.

Information Technology - Server Support
Apache Web Server
            5 (Expert) of 5 (Expert) and 5+ Yrs.