Please Send me the suitable profiles to

SAP SD Consultant

St. Louis, MO

8+ months

Rate: $45 - 48/hr

Candidate must have a minimum of 5 years experience in SAP design and
configuration. Must have in-depth experience in functional design development
of SAP SD module. Must have very good knowledge of working with user exits.
Candidate will not need to write code, but must have good ABAP understanding
with ability to write functional development requests for ABAP team.

Excellent relationship and networking skills that would be required to build
relationships within the team and outside the team across Business groups and
other IT teams.

Results Orientation: Fosters a sense of urgency, identifies and overcomes
obstacles. Balances the big picture with day-to-day activities/issues.
Persistent in the pursuit of results.

Communication: Creates an environment that fosters open, frank communication.
Clearly expresses oneself orally and in writing. Listens carefully, solicits
other opinions.

Ability to independently drive issue resolution, develop business knowledge and
apply technical alternatives.

Candidates must have agility to respond quickly in a rapidly changing business

Strong analytical skills, the ability to learn quickly and the ability to
manage multiple assignments are required.
Self motivated and team player.

sop...@datagrp.com | Website: www.datagroupinc.net |