Hope you are doing well!!!!
Please Send me the suitable profiles to
With rate confirmation Contact Details with Current Location.
Position: ETL Administrator/Datastage
Location: Minneapolis, MN. (Need Local Only)
Duration: 6 months.
Best Rate $35-40/hr
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Completes current system and platform analysis.
2. Develops the detailed solutions or design primarily for small and midsized
3. Constructs complex solutions per TTS standards.
4. Develops and executes effective test plans to ensure quality and stability
and provides direction to contractors performing these tasks.
5. Leads the execution of project test plans for project solution. Schedules,
facilitates, and discusses solution walk through.
6. Creates Change Management documentation for assigned implementations and
ensures a successful implementation.
7. Verifies the success of implementations and changes.
8. Provides support (including off hours if needed) of assigned implementations
9. Ensures system documentation is complete per TTS standards.
10. Keeps up-to-date with and follows development and implementation
11. Understands and follows the IT Services transition process to ensure a
smooth transition of support to Support Teams..
12. Ensures high quality by participating in and following TTS processes.
13. Tracks time and fulfills required status reporting requirements.
14. Estimates tasks for project planning and sets timelines.
15. Participates in the creation and execution of the project plan.
16. Shares information with team members and other members of TTS as needed.
17. provides management and other team members clear and timely updates on
status of assigned responsibilities.
18. Stays current with technology and evaluates its impact on new and existing
applications and platforms
Thanks & Regards,
Data Group, Inc.
Certified Minority Women Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) & Small Business
|Office: 1 - 732 - 791 - 2348 xtn: 250| Fax: 732 - 907 - 1174 | Email:
sop...@datagrp.com | Website: www.datagroupinc.net |
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a
remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in
the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be
removed. We will immediately update accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at