Duration: 6+ Months

Location :Wall Street, NY

Rate: $60/hr

INVESTMENT BANKING REQUIRED

Business Objects Skills:

Business Objects Enterprise XI R3.1

-Web Intelligence

-Universe Designer

-Crystal 2008 and SDK experience  <-- this is really important, and the person
should have strong Java development and Web development experience too.  At
least 8-10 years of experience in this product.

-Xcelsius 2008

-QAAWS (Query as a Web Service)

 Business Experience:

-Prime Finance

-Risk and Margin

-Client Reporting

*********************************

Position: Oracle Application Developer

Duration: 6+ Months

Location: Omaha, NE (Need Local Only)

Rate: $50/HR

We are seeking an Oracle Developer immediately for our client.  The functional
requirements have been written and you can start development.  This is a great
opportunity for an Oracle developer to gain experience implementing several
modules.  Candidate will be working as part of a small team.  Developers enjoy
working at this client because of the casual work environment and the ability
to work closely with users.

Required Skills:

Skills and Experience required:

Strong Oracle Application 11i EBS development experience

General knowledge Oracle database experience (versions 9i through 10g).

Thorough knowledge of Oracle Stored Procedures

Experience developing Oracle Forms and Reports

Oracle Functions and Triggers

Experience with formal software development methodologies

Understanding of Oracle Applications architecture

Prefer experience in the following:

Module Knowledge:  Order Management and Receivables

Technical Development Experience: Workflow, OA Framework, Open Interface Table
Structure & Approach, knowledge of Oracle EBS pre-built APIs and appropriate
uses

-Innovative Outlook/Vision

-Decision-Making/Power of Analysis

-Communication,

-Leadership/Accountability

-Customer Service

-Teamwork

Have the ability to quickly adapt in a rapidly changing environment and deliver
assigned projects within the established time, scope and budget parameters.

Must be self-motivated and have great attention to details.

********************************

Position: Oracle ERP Functional Analyst

Duration: 3+ Months

Location: Omaha, NE(Need Local Only)

Rate: $50/HR

We are seeking an Oracle Functional Analyst with strong Oracle Application
experience with 11iE EBS immediately for our client.  You will be designing and
implementing the Customer Master and Customer Merge and Data Quality Management
functions in Oracle EBS.  Provide interface design from Oracle 11iEBS to other
non Oracle systems.  Provide Technical Writing to leverage Oracle API's to
interface customer information from legacy applications into Oracle.  Write
scripts to merge customer accounts and "match" customer information.

Required Skills:

Strong functional experience designing and implementing Oracle EBS functions
(Customer Master and Customer Merge and Data Quality Management)

Technical Writing experience

Script Development

Architect level experience with Oracle 11i EBS

PL/SQL Stored Procedures

Oracle EBS Application experience with Order Management, Receivables, Trading
Community Architecture, Data Quality Management.

-Innovative Outlook/Vision

-Decision-Making/Power of Analysis

-Communication,

-Leadership/Accountability

-Customer Service

-Teamwork

Have the ability to quickly adapt in a rapidly changing environment and deliver
assigned projects within the established time, scope and budget parameters.

Must be self-motivated and have great attention to details.

********************************

Position: CISSP Security Engineer

Duration: 6+ Months

Location: Wilmington, DE

Rate: ALAP

Description of Information Security Engineer Skill Set

Contractor candidate should have a focus on the network engineer skills, but
also be able to demonstrate and cover the host and end-point security skills.

1.      Information Security Engineer-Network (consultant)

  a.. Ability to design and support network designs for perimeter and internal
environments
  b.. Candidate must be able to evaluate and recommend an automated NAC
(Network Access Controls) solution and deploy solution into client's
environment
  c.. Candidate must be able to evaluate and recommend firewall risk assessment
tool, such as algosec or firemon, and deploy solution into client's environment
  d.. Must be familiarity with designing and implementing internal segmentation
and hotel-ing environments
  e.. Must have strong Cisco and Checkpoint skills.  CCNA and/or Checkpoint
certifications are preferred.
  f.. Candidate must build and document requirements, policies, standards, and
operational procedures to make the program/tools operational
  g.. Candidate must be able to present the strengths and weaknesses of each
tool evaluated and make recommendations based on his/her research/experiences.
  h.. Candidate must be innovative with excellent communication skills
  i.. Candidate must have a sense of urgency and be able to work at a fast pace
on a small, delivery-oriented team.
  j.. Candidate may be working directly with Vendor consultants, or other
external consultants.
  k.. CISSP certification required.

********************************

Position: ETL Teradata Developer
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Duration: 3 Month Contract

Rate: $45/hr (Not Negotiable)

Note: Need Full SSN...Don't submit candidates who have been submitted to AT&T
in the last 7 Days...

Project Description:
(What project will the contractor be working on?)
Sunrise provides reporting and analytics, as well as goal maintenance to the
ATT Mobility Sales Force. The application includes a Sales Data Mart, Goal
Database, and Application configuration Database. This project is to build out
Phase 3 - local dealer.

Candidate must be available immediately.

Job Description:
(What will the contractor do on that project?)
This resource will be performing ETL activities in a TeraData environment. Must
be skilled in TeraData Sql & use of BTEQ. Must be able to develop using
Informatica and shell scripting.

Qualifications: 1) TeraData Bteq Expert Required 2) Informatica Expert Required
3) Shell Scripting Intermediate Desired

SKILL MATRIX (HAVE THE BELOW INFORMATION FILLED FROM THE CANDIDATE)

      Contractor Skills

                 Skill
                 Experience (Years of Experience)
                 Date Last Used (mm/dd/yyyy)