Jersy.   Established in 1994 with a vision to service Information Technology
needs of Corporations, Trustek has progressed to Business process
outsourcing as well as the businesses needs evolved. Our name embodies our
trust and commitment to technological empowerment of business enterprises
and human values of our associates. Our belief in transforming businesses
through process and technological innovation will ultimately transpire into
a better world.

Trustek Inc. is a software research, development and consulting company,
focusing on ERP, E-Business and Internet technologies. We provide software
development services to various companies around the globe. Our services
include solutions in multi-tier distributed architecture, Internet,
E-Commerce and varying Database.

I have a new spot for Sr. ETL Developer opportunity with one of my client's
in Michigan headquarters.

explore this further.

* *

*Preferably looking for GC/EAD or US Citizen*

Hi Partners,

Please find below requirement and kindly send me suitable profiles ASAP

Our client is looking for *Sr. ETL Developer/architect *with *minimum* 7-8
years of hands on experience in *Informatica*.

This resource is at higher priority than BI Architect and our customer wants
to interview candidate before moving any further.

We are looking for some prospective resume as quickly as possible.

Should have experience in ETL – Informatica, DB – DB2, Reporting
MicroStrategy to work in for our account in the Toronto area…

The initial work will be 1-3 months to document the current environment… If
we do a good job with this, it will lead to a long term engagement to
supplement their BI team to meet the business demand…

So we need a fairly Sr. resource that can work in this type of an activity
where he/she would present themselves as a Our resource and be sensitive to
the current team’s feeling about being threatened by “outsiders” documenting
their systems/environment…

*This resource has to be work in both US (MI) and Toronto area so should be
having VISA.*

Let me know if you think you can help…

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Employer Details /rate
   5. References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
   phone # or personal ID

6.      Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

   1. Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

ETL Developer

ETL Architecture

Microstrategy Reporting

Rohit Shetty