Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: Lotus Notes Developer

Location: Newark, NJ

Duration: 6+ Months

Rate: $45-48/Hr

Experience:  Specific hands experience with Notes 6.5 and 8

We would need an experienced Notes Developer with the following skills:

  a.. Notes Application Development experience (3 or more years)
  b.. Knowledge/experience with developing Notes Applications for web browser
access
  c.. Experience with Notes ACL and Role based application access
  d.. Knowledge/experience with LotusScript, Java and XML
  e.. Experience with LEI to transfer data between databases on various
platforms
  f.. Experience with Websphere Portal and integrating Notes applications with
Portal
  g.. Good verbal and written communication skills