Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Lotus Notes Developer

Location: Newark, NJ

Duration: 6+ Months

Rate: $45-48/Hr

Experience:  Specific hands experience with Notes 6.5 and 8

We would need an experienced Notes Developer with the following skills:

  a.. Notes Application Development experience (3 or more years)
  b.. Knowledge/experience with developing Notes Applications for web browser
  c.. Experience with Notes ACL and Role based application access
  d.. Knowledge/experience with LotusScript, Java and XML
  e.. Experience with LEI to transfer data between databases on various
  f.. Experience with Websphere Portal and integrating Notes applications with
  g.. Good verbal and written communication skills

sop...@datagrp.com | Website: www.datagroupinc.net |