Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: .Net Developer

Location: Eagan,MN (Need Local Only)

Duration: 6 Months

Rate: $45

Consultant must be local to MN!!

Job Description:

Ø       Experience Level: 4 year degree plus 10 or more years experience

Ø       Senior Developer with solid experience in application architecture,
design, and development of rich and thin client customer facing Microsoft
technologies based applications

Ø       Experience in Relational Database design, including data models, stored
procedures, SSIS packages, etc, Use and software manipulation of XML data and
XML metadata

Ø       Object oriented design methods, patterns, UML, Use Cases. RUP knowledge
and experienced in creating architecture, detailed design, and process artifacts

Ø       Candidate should be able to work independently on multiple projects
with aggressive deadlines. Candidate will spend 20-30% on High and Detailed
Technical design, 70-80% Development/Coding

Required Skills:

Ø       Visual Studio 2008

Ø       C#.NET 3.0/3.5

Ø       ASP.NET 3.0/3.5

Ø       ASP.NET AJAX

Ø       LINQ

Ø       Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)

Ø       Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)

Preferred Skills:

Ø      ADO.NET Entity Framework

Ø      JavaScript/jQuery

Ø      Visual Studio Team Foundation System (TFS) 2008

Ø      ASP.NET MVC

Ø      Windows Workflow Foundation (WF)

Ø      Integration with third party software and in house systems

Ø      Enterprise approach to system access, data security, business continuity
planning, etc

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter