Please don't reply on this mail.

Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: Delivery Lead (WebSphere Message Broker)

Location: San Francisco, CA

Duration: 12+ Months

Rate: $50-55/hr

Description;

Hands on Delivery Lead for the development and delivery implementation of SOAP
based services on the WebSphere Message Broker (WMB) platform. Responsible for
leading a small team of both onshore and offshore developers in the design and
development of new business requirements. Provides quality oversight of
day-to-day activities of the local and offshore development teams. Includes
management and oversight of systems analysis and design, data analysis, ELT
development, Java and WMB development, Unit and integration testing.

The ideal candidate will have hands experience with SOAP based service
development on WebSphere Message Broker (WMB) and SOA services design. They
will have a strong technical knowledge so they can review deliverables and
ensure high quality and conformance with BSC's technical strategies and best
practices. The candidate will develop and contribute to technical SOA best
practices and champion the continual improvement of development practices
within BSC. They will have excellent communications skills and be confident in
challenging and enhancing technical solutions proposed by the vendors and the
internal Architecture team.

The candidate will have a strong customer focus combined with strong team
leadership and interpersonal skills. Experience with the enterprise level agile
or iterative development processes is also beneficial.

Works with QA, Performance Testing, SCM, Project and Release Management teams
to ensure the implementation of code to plan and within budget.

Scope and Responsibilities

  a.. Has influence on business unit, project or function strategies and
objectives relating to SOA and it's use in the company.
  b.. Provides day-to-day direction to team members during project life cycle.
  Responsible for production support of services in production.
  c.. Will assist with performance tuning and management of high volume
services deployed to WMB.
  d.. Reports to Senior Manager for Channel Services Development.

Requirements

  a.. Minimum of 10 years experience in design development and implementation,
  b.. 3-5 years of prior managerial level experience.
  c.. Experience with complex integration of distributed systems is required.
Experience leading a team is required. Healthcare background is a plus.
  d.. Experience with enterprise agile or iterative life cycle methodologies
and application of those principles is ideal. Familiarity with methodologies
and development tools is required.
  e.. Excellent communications skills and the ability to communicate complex
technical concepts to team, business and vendors.
  f.. Experience with IBM WebSphere Message Broker and SOAP Services design is
essential.
  g.. Experience with establishing SOA governance processes and services
development best practices highly desirable.
  h.. Experience with building web based applications and complex distributed
system is desirable.

Education

Bachelor's degree and ten years related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.

Technology skills required

  a.. WebSphere Message Broker Development
  b.. WebSphere Message Broker system administration highly desirable,
including performance tuning and troubleshooting.
  c.. SOA and Services Design
  d.. XML/SOAP/WSDL
  e.. Build tools, testing tools, performance tools desirable

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones

Technical Recruiter

Data Group, Inc.