Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: MCSE Windows Support Engineer

Location: Atlanta, GA (Need Local Only)

Duration: 6 months

Best rate: $50-55/Hr Best All Inclusive

Prefer locals!!

Client needs an experience consultant to support large enterprise level Windows
environment.

Consultant must have MCSE certification and minimum 5 years of experience in IT
support environment

Required Skills:

*MCSE Certification
Minimum of 5 years experience in IT support environment
*Microsoft Active Directory support skills
*Microsoft Windows 2000/2003 Server support skills
*Microsoft scripting skills
Desired:
*Microsoft IIS support skills
*Citrix Presentation Server support skills
*HP Server experience
*HP Insight Manger experience
*HP Integrated Lights Out (ILO) experience
*NetIQ DRA experience
*MOM / SCOM
*SMS / SCCM

sop...@datagrp.com|Website: www.datagroupinc.net|