Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Teradata Developer / Architect

Location: Columbus, OH

Duration: 6+ months

Best rate: $60/Hr Best

Locals preferred. In-Person interview is required.

* Perform Teradata data modeling for required EDW database changes.
* Add additional entities and attributes to the EDW logical data model related
to the project.
* Add additional table, columns and views to EDW physical data model related to
* Work with Data Integration, EDW, and DBA teams to determine proper indexes on
newly created table.
* Work with BI Teams to ensure the newly created data structures are available
within the relevant Business Objects universes.
* Develop all required Teradata objects for required EDW database changes.
* Design, Build and Test stored procedures and macros related to scope items
within the project.
* Perform Teradata database performance testing and tuning for required EDW
database changes.
* Develop and Maintain an indexing strategy related to the newly created tables
for project.
* Work with DBA teams to ensure newly created indexes have statistics collected
on regular basis.
* Perform query tuning related to project activities.
* Work with Data Integration teams to performance tune loads and extracts in
and from the EDW.
* Assist project team with functional testing, UAT and deployment activities.
* Partner with project QA team to ensure smooth transition of build to test
* Work with Implementation Team to ensure a smooth transition from QA to

* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Extensive Teradata database development and administration experience.
* Teradata performance analysis, management and tuning experience.
* Experience working in a matrix/project environment.

* Experience in Retail industry is desired, but not mandatory.
* Teradata database modeling, design and development experience.
* Teradata performance tuning experience.
* Prior experience with Teradata active data warehouse environment preferred.
Experience working in a matrix/project environment.

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>