Position: Webmethods/Java Developer

Location: McLean, VA

Duration: 3+ months

Best rate: $50/Hr Best

Prefer locals!! F2F will be required.

Start date: 6/1/2009
End date: 9/30/2009 + extensions

Project: HAM/HAR/HASP project.

Testing and Operation process support for the upstream and Downstreams systems
related to CDW/ODS for the work related to increasing the purchase volume by 3x

Identify potential impacts to services, perform resolution and work-around to
meet service SLA.

Test solutions for viability.
Create/Update SOP document for services that are impacted.

Skill: Senior (7+ yrs)
Skills: Java, J2EE and SQL with 5 years of experience, WebMethods.

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>