Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Hyperion Essbase/Planning Administrator (15 Years)

Location: Houston TX

Duration: 6 months

Best rate: ALAP

Prefer locals!!

HIGH LEVEL POSITION -   15 + years of experience

Financial Information Systems Analyst - Hyperion Essbase / Planning

The Hyperion Essbase / Planning Administrator is responsible for, along with
the internal Hyperion Support Team, in the analysis, design and development of
the Hyperion Essbase environment to meet business needs. The Essbase / Planning
Admin works with the Hyperion Support Team to deliver, maintain, troubleshoot
and enhance Hyperion Finance system functionality. The candidate should add
value to the financial software applications and business with their knowledge
of Hyperion Essbase, Hyperion Planning, and other Hyperion products through
their constructive teamwork, managing the business, and building relationships
with other teams throughout.

Position Requirements:

At least 3 years of Hyperion Essbase Database Development experience is

Experience with as many aspects of Hyperion EssBase Database development and
maintenance as possible, including: Calculation (Calc) Scripts
(write/maintain/enhance), Load Rules, Report Scripts, Application Manager,
Database Tuning and optimization, Configuration Settings, Dense/Sparse Outline
Configuration, Esscmd, MaxL and MDX scripting, Batch Scripting, Automation,
Backup/Recovery, System Monitoring, Security Filters, and EssBase Functions.

Also, familiarity with version 9.x.

Experience importing data from multiple disparate systems (SQL based, Flat
Files), etc. JavaScript, SQL Scripts, etc will be excellent plus for this

Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Computer Science or related area, or
equivalent through a combination.

Experience with Oracle (or other ERP system), Hyperion (Essbase, Planning, and
HFM), Business Objects and/or other related Financial Systems a plus.

Must demonstrate effective communications skills (both written and oral) as
well as strong commitment to customer service excellence.

Position Attributes:

. Ensure Production environment stability and provide continued support
. Maintains current cubes and process flows
. May provide some assistance to the business for annual budget and forecast
. Evaluate logical views, data hierarchies and reporting structures
. Provides alternatives and recommendations based on best practices and
application functionality
. Gains necessary input/approval of requirements and design and participates in
code reviews and may perform code review for others
. Ensures applications meet requirements and SLA's
. Assists in requirements gathering and creates system and user documentation
. Understands the business processes, how the application supports the business
processes and applies this knowledge to best solve problems.
. Develops functional specifications and works with technical resources to
complete object development and testing.
. Employ knowledge of Essbase to facilitate better deployment of Planning,
application security and other interface tools.

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>