Jersy.   Established in 1994 with a vision to service Information Technology
needs of Corporations, Trustek has progressed to Business process
outsourcing as well as the businesses needs evolved. Our name embodies our
trust and commitment to technological empowerment of business enterprises
and human values of our associates. Our belief in transforming businesses
through process and technological innovation will ultimately transpire into
a better world.

Trustek Inc. is a software research, development and consulting company,
focusing on ERP, E-Business and Internet technologies. We provide software
development services to various companies around the globe. Our services
include solutions in multi-tier distributed architecture, Internet,
E-Commerce and varying Database.

I have a new spot for BI Reporting Analyst opportunity with one of my
client's collegeville, PA headquarters.  Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

3 months

Rate- 50-55$/hr

Collegeville, PA

Has the experience and technical skills necessary to participate in the

development and maintenance of business systems using a systems methodology.

Identifies problems or business opportunities. Works within the scope of the

systems development tasks. Generates and maintains estimates. Converts

requirements and models from analysis, specifications and business needs

into technical specifications. Uses the knowledge and experience from past

technical environments and communication skills to design and document a

system that will meet client requirements, technical standards, and future

opportunities. Documents and implements test plans that address system

design requirements, user test data, and cases of appropriate size and

scope. Increases client confidence by proactively addressing production

support issues and providing recommendations for performance/process

Solid hands-on expertise with Business Objects, Web Intelligence Reporting

and Crystal Reports. Informatica experience would be a plus, but is not

necessary. Responsible for the implementation of report prototypes using

Business Objects Web Intelligence and/or Crystal Reports. Through

prototypes, demonstrate the capabilities of both Web Intelligence and

Crystal Reports. Assist with the design and implementation of Business

Objects production reports for EDMS using one or both tools. Contribute to

the development of Business Objects.

back to me asap.

Candidate  Submittal

1.         Candidate First Name  and Last name

2.         Current Location

3.         Phone # © / (H)

4.         Email ID:

5.         Employer Details /rate

6.         References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
phone # or personal ID

i.          Project manager name

7.         Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

8.      Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

1001 Durham Ave, Suite #101

South Plainfield, NJ 07080