Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

MUST have atleast 10+ years of experience

Position: .Net Developer

Location: Herndon, VA

Duration: 12 months

Bill Rate: $45-48/Hr

Experience in large or telecommunication companies are preferred i.e. Sprint,
AOL, Comcast, Clearwire, Verizon and etc.  This is an E-commerce  project so
previous experience in this is desired.

About 10 years total exp

5-7 years .Net Development experience

SQL Server