Hope you are doing well!
Please find attached resume of Deepak an Excellent ITIL Change Manager +
Business analyst who is available for projects. Kindly let me know if you
have any suitable requirements ASAP.
About 6 years of providing solutions for high-tech employers and client
organizations including Fortune 200 corporations. Experienced in building
new Change Management/Release. Management/Configuration Management and
Service Desk processes using ITIL framework and other Best Practices.
Familiar with concepts of COBIT, CMM, MOF etc. Have good Business Analysis
and Testing of software modules experience. Project Management experience
and good with leading teams and goal focused. Adept at defining,
implementing policies and procedures for Change Management and Configuration
Control processes for clients in diverse sectors from Finance to legal/media
sectors such as Ameriprise, ABN AMRO Bank, Thomson Reuters - Westlaw.
*Tools / Methods:*
- TIL, Six Sigma awareness, RAD, SDLC methods, Serena Teamtrack, TFS and
HP Service Centre
- MS Office/Project/Visio, Clarity, Lotus Notes, SQL Server, Windows
XP/2000/9X, NT 4.0
- IBM Managenow, Rational Clearcase, ASP, ASP.net, HTML, Several
- ITIL Service Management Principles, Change Management Release &
- Project Planning, Scheduling & Managing, IT Infrastructure knowledge
- Compliance Management - SOX, Risk Management & Communications
- Project Metrics & Analysis, Business Process Improvement & Analysis
- ITIL Foundations Certified
- Infosys Certified in Foundations in Banking Part 1 and 2.
- Business English Certificate (Cambridge University)
*Please let me know if you have any openings for my consultant. Please send
me your direct client requirements to ckud...@igridtech.com*
Thanks & Regards
Main: (734) 437-5500 Ext:888
Direct: (734) 862-1950
Fax: (734) 437-5508
iGrid Technologies, Inc.
Listen, Think and Deliver...
www.igridtechnologies.com Y IM : chandu_staffing
** Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress, this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience**
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at