Position: QA Tester with Telecom Exp

Location: Hoffman Estates, IL

Duration: Long Term

Bill Rate: $30/Hr (Not Negotiable)

Need Full SSN NO.

Project Name:

Optima Deployment Testing

Project Description:

Testing resources for Aircom Optima implementation

Milestones: Test plans documentation

Job Description:

Implementation of national performance management system with multiple
interfaces. Must have ability to create test plans/cases, execute and document
testing cases, ability to test GUI interfaces and application to application
interface mechanism

Skills Inventory:

1) Ability to construct & execute Test Cases

2) Microsoft Word

3) Mercury Quality Center

4) Oracle SQL & PL/SQL

5) Java Entry Level