Hi,

Jersy.   Established in 1994 with a vision to service Information Technology
needs of Corporations, Trustek has progressed to Business process
outsourcing as well as the businesses needs evolved. Our name embodies our
trust and commitment to technological empowerment of business enterprises
and human values of our associates. Our belief in transforming businesses
through process and technological innovation will ultimately transpire into
a better world.

Trustek Inc. is a software research, development and consulting company,
focusing on ERP, E-Business and Internet technologies. We provide software
development services to various companies around the globe. Our services
include solutions in multi-tier distributed architecture, Internet,
E-Commerce and varying Database.

I have a new spot for Flex Developer opportunity with one of my client's  in
Chicago, IL headquarters.  Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

 (2) Flex Developers Needed **Chicago, IL**

Manifest Digital

Chicago, IL

Flex Developers (2)

***LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY***

(Face-to-Face Interview to Hire)

Long-term contract

Rate: $40/hr (MAXIMUM)

He/she will be engaged in building customer-facing front-end web-based

Analytics application using Adobe Flex.

The Designer/Developer will have experience with Web 2.0 (modern, dynamic)
design sense

and understanding of how to translate the design into Flex.

Responsibilities will include:

- Translating Design into Flex Programming

- Design/Development Web Based Application for analytics

- Developing, programming, testing, and maintaining graphical user interface
based on

business requirements.

- Creating new layouts as needed including designing and coding pages and
incorporating text,

graphics, multimedia, and other features.

Requirement:

- 3 to 5 years of experience in Oracle,

- writing stored procedures,

- Nice to have, PL/SQL, performance tuning,

- 5 to 'n' years in Java, with experience in;

- JSP, JSTL, Servlets, Web Service(SOAP), threads, HTML, JavaScript, CSS,
DOM/XML, JDBC,

- knowledge and experience in MVC architecture,

- with additional experience in one of the following;

- STRUTS or SPRING,

- Nice to have JSF, Axis2, AJAX,

- UNIX/Linux experience,

- developing software in one of these environments,

- running ant scripts and doing Java builds,

- able to use vi,

- Experience with SVN or some type of source control,

- Flex 3 experience;

- writing OO or 'layered' Flex code,

- experience with Flex applications making web service calls,

- understands the event/listener model used in Flex,

- Nice to have Axis2 web service experience

- Nice to haves;

- developing applications using Apache Web Server and Tomcat Application
Server,

- Fusion Chart experience,

- crossdomain.xml experience,

- JSF/RichFaces or ICE Faces experience,

- Axis2 Web Service experience,

- Eclipse,

- FOP experience

-Strong work ethic and cares about the user experience and details.

explore this further.

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Email ID:
   5. Employer Details /rate
   6. References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
   phone # or personal ID

ii.

7.      Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

   1. Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

Skills

Years

Rating

Customer-facing front-end web-based

Analytics application using Adobe Flex

Experience with Flex applications making web service calls

Experience in Oracle

Translating Design into Flex Programming

Cheers,

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

TRUSTEK, INC