Please don't reply on this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: Jboss Administrator

Location: Des Moines, IA

Duration: 6 month contract

Rate: $39/hr (Not Negotiable)

I need a Middleware Administrator who is a JBoss SME and has prior Wells
experience.  If they don't have Wells experience.

The ideal candidate we are looking for should have the following experience.

- SME on Jboss/Apache

- Install and configure JBoss Application Server (clustering) and other J2EE
software products and fixes on Linux/ UNIX platforms.

- Support the application development cycle which involves Application code
deploy, troubleshooting, and understanding of any infrastructure problems.

- Tune J2EE Application servers to optimize performance.

- Support production implementations and resolve any production problems,
support application releases, monitor production environment, participate in
production problem calls, resolve any problems related to Middleware.

- Should know third party J2EE monitoring tools like Wily Introscope.

- Flexible with work hours and willing to work in shift.

- Handle request tickets from our users that need some type of Middleware
support . (Install, configuration, clustering and troubleshooting)

- Must have worked with third party applications. Preference will be given to
Lombardi Teamworks.

- Capable of working with minimal supervision.

- Knowledge on IBM Infosphere Datastage will be an added advantage.

- Some knowledge on Shell Scripting is required to modify and maintain the
deploy scripts. Jython a plus

Required Skills:

Apache Web Server

Jboss/Tomcat