Please don't reply on this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Hyperion Consultant

Location: Dorchester, MA

Duration: 6 month contract

Rate: ALAP

One of my clients is upgrading from Oracle Hyperion Planning System ver. 9 to
ver. 11

As always candidates local to Massachusetts get priority.

Will have a phone screen and then a face to face interview.

Main Responsibilities:

·        Create Documentation and Technical Guides for installation and

·        Train technical staff on Essbase and infrastructure configuration

·        Provide expertise on installing, configuring, and tuning Hyperion
Planning System 9 and 11

Required Qualifications:

·        Bachelor's Degree

·        Excellent Documentation, Written, and Oral communication

·        Hyperion Planning System 9 and 11

·        Essbase configuration

·        Solaris/UNIX

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>