Please don't reply on this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Position: C++/Oracle Developer

Location: Grand Rapids MI

Duration: 3-6 Months

Rate: $45/hr

Job Description:

-This contractor will be part of the Small Projects Team.
-Perform software development tasks in a professional and effective manner.
-Efficiently develop and program, in a structured manner, ancillary
applications, interfaces, and reports for all areas of the company.
-Conscientiously document in an organized manner all developed software.
-Make recommendations to enhance and coordinate programming activities and
standards to be used for all software development throughout the company.
-Appropriately utilize the company Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) model
to specify and document all developed solutions.  All applications developed
must conform to programming standards.
-Must possess a strong understanding of software engineering principals
including data normalization, structured programming and software development
-Must have solid programming skills and a sound understanding of data
structures, database theory and database administration.
Required Skills:
- Proficient with C++ / MS Visual Studio/ COM / DCOM / ATL / MFC
- Experience with ASC X12 standards, particularly Health Care transaction sets
would be a strong plus
- Proficient in SQL
- Proficient with Oracle, some Sybase experience would be a plus
- The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills as they will
be meeting with our business units, discussing what problems exist, gathering
specs -and then being responsible to use technology to fix the issues.

Required Education:

A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field and 1- 2 years
experience with software development and relational databases.

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>