Hello Asscociates,
Greetings !!!
We have following job requirement which is mention below.I thought you can
help me over this requirement. If you have any consultant regarding this
position so kindly send their resume along with Contact Details,
Availbility, Visa Status and Rate.
*NEED IMMEDIATELY Senior Linux/Unix Test Engineer  IN Salt Lake City, UT*

Title : Senior Linux/Unix Test Engineer
Location : Salt Lake City, UT
Duration : 6 months

Skills: linux, kernel, QA

Position Description:
Installs and configures clusters of Linux based
application and database servers. Drafts and executes test plans of
Linux related software on clusters. Oversees and coordinates testing

Job Skills and Roles required:
Strong software development skills in multi-tiered and distributed
environments using iterative development process, including 5+ years of >
advanced programming experience.

Application performance testing plan drafting and execution.
Experience with usage and customization of open source application
performance test tools.
Multiple Programming & Scripting Languages such as C, C++, Perl,
Python and Bash
 4 year technical degree or higher at an accredited institution.
Linux Cluster and cluster storage design, configuration and tuning.
Linux Kernel customization and compilation
Databases: Mysql, Postgresql, Oracle
Multiple Operating Systems: Linux, FreeBSD, Windows, etc.
Experience with multiple virtualization technologies: Xen, VMWare, KVM,
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; with the ability to
analyze business processes and create application models utilizing
project-management standards
Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to work
effectively both independently and as part of a cross functional team.
Experience with eBusiness processes and/or back-end applications

Thanks and Regards. .
Neev Roy,
Sr. Technical Recruiter,
CAT Technology Inc.
Committed to Human Excellence Through IT
377 Route 17 South
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey
Voice :  201 257 5081 x 178
Fax :     201 727 9296