Please don't reply on this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Position: PEGA developers

Location: Sterling, VA(Need local only)

Duration: 3-6 months

Best rate: Competitive

Phone interview followed by f2f interview. Locals preferred.

·         Experience with executing a client engagement from the ground up
(Requirements, Class Hierarchy, flow implementation, QA, etc)

·         Can support a 5 business day on-site work week

·         Intimate knowledge of PRPC 5.3+

o   Product Installation and Configuration

o   Detailed knowledge of the internal product workings

§ Requestor Threading strategy

§ Work object persistence lifecycle

§ Application deployment management

§ Security paradigm including rule allocation at the operator level

§ Customized reporting

§ External Integration

·         Complex Oracle JDBC based integration via Rule Utility Function

·         File Adapter

·         Publication of WSDL based web services (WS Auth and Server Key Auth)

·         E-mail adapter

§ Performance Tuning

·         Intimate knowledge of CPM

o   History implementing CPM within a client environment.  References helpful.

o   CTI/IVR integration

o   Detailed understanding of the creation and management of Intent and
Circumstance based process flows

o   Detailed understanding of CAInteractionDriver flow and background activities

·         Ability to quickly grasp and navigate data models using common SQL
tools, PL/SQL helpful

·         Fluent in JavaScript

·         Solid oral and written communication skills

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>