*Dear Partners,*

* *

*We have an Urgent requirement for Peoplesoft Techno-Functional CRM 9.0*

* *

*Duration:  18 Months*

* *

*Location:  Minneapolis, MN*

* *

*Job Description:*

   - High Level Solutions Architect/Functional Lead for 18 month project to
   build out existing *PeopleSoft CRM (9.0) *instance to accommodate
   additional users and functionality.
   - Resource will complete analysis to identify best way to achieve
   business needs.
   - This will require in-depth *functional knowledge* of PS CRM 9.0 (*Support,
   Sales/Marketing and Help Desk modules*), as well as extensive experience
   with integration broker, Active Analytics Framework, system configuration
   and security.
   - Resource will create *high-level technical specifications* for complex
   system changes, review detailed designs, participate in planning sessions
   with business and technology resources, aid in troubleshooting, conduct code
   reviews and possibly develop some complex functionality.

*If you are interested in this position please respond me with a word
formatted résumé, rate and Contact details*

 Thanks & Regards

* *

*Chandra Kudiri*
Main:    (734) 437-5500 Ext:888
Direct:  (734) 862-1950
Fax:     (734) 437-5508
ckud...@igridtech.com
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
www.igridtechnologies.com  Y IM : *chandu_staffing*
** Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress, this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as   we include contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience**