Jersy.   Established in 1994 with a vision to service Information Technology
needs of Corporations, Trustek has progressed to Business process
outsourcing as well as the businesses needs evolved. Our name embodies our
trust and commitment to technological empowerment of business enterprises
and human values of our associates. Our belief in transforming businesses
through process and technological innovation will ultimately transpire into
a better world.

Trustek Inc. is a software research, development and consulting company,
focusing on ERP, E-Business and Internet technologies. We provide software
development services to various companies around the globe. Our services
include solutions in multi-tier distributed architecture, Internet,
E-Commerce and varying Database.

I have a new spot for BI/Microstrategy opportunity with one of my client's
Mclean, VA headquarters.  Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

Location: McLean, VA

Duration: 6+ months

Job description:

Single Family Credit Data Mart.

Create a SF Credit Risk Data Mart that leverages existing data sources and
definitions and reconciles to Financials.  Solution would be extensible in
the future to incorporate new data sources and cohorts, and aligned with
Corporate Single Source of Truth strategy The CW will bring a strong skill
set and experience in effectively testing Business Intelligence systems and
will assist to train the other members on the team and participate in
testing the Microstrategy Architecture and Reports. The CW will also be
responsible for standard testing activities such as the creation of, test
plans, test cases, test scripts, data management plan, and assisting the
Test lead in creation of the testing environment to support a BI
application. The CW will be responsible for teaching and transitioning the
skills set for a BI tester. The CW will also need to show various test leads
the best practices for testing BI applications. This position is not a
Microstrategy Developer who knows how to test the application. We are
looking for a Leader in BI Testing Best practices with strong knowledge of

   - 5-10 years of experience in Dimensional Modeling /Data warehousing, and
   Business Intelligence.

   - 7+ years  of testing Business Intelligence Reporting Applications

   - 5+ years of test lead experience including training individuals on
   testing BI systems

   - Exposure to ETL technologies and Microstrategy is a must.

   - 5+ years with testing tools such as , Test Manager, HP Quality Center,
   and Quick Test Professional

   - Ability to assist project management & technical development team;
   build & maintain technical/project documentation; test cases, test scripts;
   meeting preparation with customers;

   - Knowledge of or exposure to OBIEE plus is preferred

   - Exposure to SDLC, SOX Guidelines, and Requirement management tools or
   other delivery methodologies.

   - General knowledge of secondary mortgage industry with a proven track
   record to learn quickly

   - Must possess excellent interpersonal, verbal, written, and listening
   skill sets.

   - Strong analytical skills, proficiency in root cause analysis, and
   ability to solve problems and craft business solutions

   - Ability to absorb complex business information and data scenarios,
   apply analytical skills, and produce thoughtful and strategic
   recommendations for review with the business partner

   - Ability to multi-task, work independently and in team based

   - Must have strong technical skills with Microstrategy, SQL and/or SAS

explore this further.

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Email ID:
   5. Employer Details /rate
   6. References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
   phone # or personal ID

7.      Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

   1. Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

1001 Durham Ave, Suite #101

South Plainfield, NJ 07080