*We have an Urgent requirement for Oracle Peoplesoft Programmer.*
*Duration: 7 Months*
*Location: New York, NY*
- Client’s employee information system (EIS) and its sub-systems support
HR and numerous other departments in employee processes relating to Personal
management, compensation, labor relations training, safety and security.
- Client is currently using Oracle database 8i on HP-UX11 with Peoplesoft
HCM 8 SPI and peopletools 8.17.13 along with BlueBird (now Opentext) 2.62 as
their fully integrated document management system with hr benefits
administration and ebenefits modules for all current employees, new hires
and separated employees.
- In addition, client is utilizing Oracles Enterprise Learning Management
(ELM) system version 9.1 and PeopleTools 8.49.09 to track and monitor all
internal and external training for employees.
- The Oracle Peoplesoft Programmers, Class 1 shall provide designing,
programming, debugging, and modifications of *Peoplesoft HCM Application
- The Peoplesoft Developer writes code, completes programming and
performs testing using current programming languages and
Peoplesoft development tool UNIX scripts and batch processing tools)* and
subsequently creats documentation and procedures for installation and
- Responsibilities also include interfacing with users to define system
requirements or necessary modifications.
- Consultants with strong oracle *Peoplesoft HCM, ELM, candidate gateway,
e-recruit and employee self service experience *are preferred for this
- Excellent communications and presentations skills and candidates must
have ability to communicate with internal/external customers, vendors, upper
management, etc in both formal and informal situations.
- Proven experience implementing systems in a large-scale oracle and
- Ability to work ender stress with “time Critical” deadlines and
- Ability to handle high levels of responsibility, self directed, with
strong organizational project management skills
- A high degree of creative ability, analytical and technical skills and
*If you are interested in this position please respond me with a word
formatted résumé, rate and Contact details*
Thanks & Regards
Main: (734) 437-5500 Ext:888
Direct: (734) 862-1950
Fax: (734) 437-5508
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
www.igridtechnologies.com Y IM : *chandu_staffing*
** Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress, this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience**
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at