Please don't reply on this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Health care exp required

Position: Mainframe QA

Duration: 3 Months

Location: Chicago, IL (Need Locals Only)

Rate: $40/hr (Not Negotiable)

Health care exp required

Identify the work flow process and recommend automation in place of the manual
process. The candidate should have worked in the QA area implementing the
automations on mainframe. The automation could using third party tools or
customized automations. The automation is not limited to execution of test
cases it includes automating data generation for test cases Serve as the
testing Point of Contact for the areas/project assigned, researching customer
issues related to software functionality. Test and investigate issues to
determine the appropriate resolution. Provide educational information to
customer issues if the problem is issue related. Work with the Program
Management Organization to create education documentation. Responsible for
identifying areas for improvements, implementing process improvements and
ensuring long term compliance. Set policies, standards and procedures for
cross-teams system development life cycle, workflow and the interfaces with
Product Verification.

Partner with team to prepare comprehensive QA project plan, estimates as well
as the implementation for phases of projects. Monitor the schedule of testing
phases for all projects based on project specifications, scope, and coverage.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related
field, or equivalent work experience in similar work environment. Minimum 7
years of IT work experience. Testing background and expertise with test tools
(TSO, File-Aid, capture/playback, Mercury Interactive) TS software knowledge

                DB2                          Expert               4 - 6 Years

            CLIST                           Expert               4 - 6 Years

            BMC for DB2                 Intermediate      1 - 2 Years

            Assembly Language       Intermediate      2 - 4 Years

            ISPF                             Expert               4 - 6 Years

            JCL                               Expert               6 + Years

            REXX                            Expert               4 - 6 Years

            VS Cobol                                  Expert               4 -
6 Years

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>