Hello Asscociates,
Greetings !!!
We have following job requirement which is mention below.I thought you can
help me over this requirement. If you have any consultant regarding this
position so kindly send their resume along with Contact Details,
Availbility, Visa Status and Rate.

Title: SQL Developer
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Length: 6 months

looking for someone to help them with a data mining project. They have a
large database with marketing information and they need someone to help them
come in and assist them develop faster queries and understand constraints of
their current SQL Server environment.

Required Skills:
Must have tech. skills and personal attributes that make someone qualified
for this opportunity and why:
Understanding of Design and Development of SQL Server Data Mining
Strong understanding of performance and constraints within SQL Server 2005
and 2008 with respect to development
Understanding of .NET Programming Languages
Experience in SSIS
Strong experience in Relational Databases
In person Interview Required

Thanks and Regards.
Neev Roy,
Sr. Technical Recruiter,
CAT Technology Inc.
Committed to Human Excellence Through IT
377 Route 17 South
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey
Voice :  201 257 5081 x 178
Fax :     201 727 9296