I have a Java Developer spot. I don't want to have to send it out to all my
partner firms because I know I will get a lot of bad resumes ( not real...)

Please take a look at the job below, if you can find me someone who is real,
with real references and a good match I will get them submitted ASAP. The
number of fakes with phony references in the market is great as I am sure
you know so please make sure if you send someone they are real.

*Must have mortgage industry experience*!!

Java Developer, 6+ months, Dallas Texas

Candidates should be experts in J2EE environments. The primary development
responsibility will include a significant amount of GUI development. We
require someone with experience with the appropriate frameworks for this. As
we are working with both Weblogic and JBoss, flexibility is key. Please add
to the requirements skills in JSF/Struts 2, MyFaces (or similar frameworks
such as RichFaces), and AJAX.

*Must-Have Skills*:

   - 4+ years of experience in full life cycle of object-oriented software
   development in a development team, including requirement analysis, system
   design, code implementation, unit testing, system integration and production
   support
   - 4+ years of experience with J2EE and related technologies / tools,
   including Weblogic, JBoss, and Eclipse
   - 4+ years of experience with Oracle
   - 2+ years of experience with Business Objects XI R2
   - Strong project management skills
   - Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
   - Demonstrated ability to independently research, troubleshoot and
   resolve

explore this further.

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Email ID:
   5. Employer Details /rate
   6. References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
   phone # or personal ID

ii.

7.      Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

   1. Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

Skills

Years

Rating

J2EE environment