Please don't reply on this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

POSITION: IVR ENGINEER

LOCATION: DUBLIN, OH

BILL RATE: $40-$45/HR

DURATION 3-6 MONTHS

Job Description:

Under general direction, has duties of instructing, directing, and checking the
work of less experienced staff.

Leads a team that formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on
both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry
requirements.

Devises and modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer
equipment capacity and limitations, operation time, and form of desired results.

Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements,
and translation into proper system requirement specifications.

Not only possesses full technical knowledge of most phases of systems analysis,
but also considers the business implications of the application of technology
to the current and future business environment.

Acts a team leader for projects with moderate budgets or of a short to
intermediate duration.
Behavior Characteristics:
Six years of progressive experience in business consulting and analysis
involving system analysis, problem solving, planning, coordinating and
organizing.

Project management experience is strongly preferred.
Skill                            Required / Desired
Genesys-IVR               Required
Complex Contact       Required
Center Experience
Syntellect IVR            Required