Hello Asscociates,
Greetings !!!
We have following job requirement which is mention below.I thought you can
help me over this requirement. If you have any consultant regarding this
position so kindly send their resume along with Contact Details,
Availbility, Visa Status and Rate.

*NEED IMMEDIATELY Inform Programmer*

Title : Inform Programmer
Location : Durham, NC
Duration : 6+ months

 Job Requirements
 2 years INFORM Programming experience
 4 year Degree

 Job Description
 Responsible for the design, building and programming InForm databases, to
 include the management and oversight of the data collection, data cleaning
 and database lock.
 Translate the protocol into the data collection SI dataset specification
 forall data types in the study, with input from study team
 Interface between study team and tool developer to ensure data capture
 methodology meets study need
 Input into and monitor progress against study project plan and escalate
 issues to resolution
 Write, test and run SAS programs used for data checking, extraction and
 manipulation.
 Ensure timely data integration of eCRF and non eCRF data is completed
 using appropriate resource/skill sets
 Contribute to the development of therapy standards and appropriate checks
 Initiate process improvement based around the implementation of Inform.
 Creation, maintenance and tracking of project plan for study initiation
 Provide study team with support in compilation of Master User List
 Work with study team to ensure completion of all user acceptance and
 validation activities
 Assist study teams in performing activities associated with study closeout

Thanks and Regards.
Neev Roy,
Sr. Technical Recruiter,
CAT Technology Inc.
Committed to Human Excellence Through IT
377 Route 17 South
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey
Voice :  201 257 5081 x 178
Fax :     201 727 9296