Hello Asscociates,
Greetings !!!
We have following job requirement which is mention below.I thought you can
help me over this requirement. If you have any consultant regarding this
position so kindly send their resume along with Contact Details,
Availbility, Visa Status and Rate.

*NEED IMMEDIATELY SAP ILM Archiving Architect*

Title : SAP ILM Archiving Architect
Location : PRINCETON, NJ
Duration : 4+ month

Required Skills:  SAP, ILM Archiving Architect, SAP Archival System, IXOS
Data Storage System, Pharmaceutical

Project Description:
Well versed in the ILM concepts and methodologies.
Ability to provide database object analysis and recommendations for
archiving strategy as well as facilitate the development of the functional
requirements for archiving sequence to maximize the storage and performance
improvements of the system.
Responsible for technical delivery from start up to transition into
maintenance.
Deliver ILM documentation in the following areas: Design specs, Standard
Operating Procedures, Work Instructions, blueprint, roadmap, training
materials, and transitional guides.
Understand and work with System Engineering, Basis, and SAP Security as
needed for delivery of archiving solutions.
Write and manage cut-over plans and coordinate transition from ramp up to
archiving support.
Strong knowledge of SAP, SAP Archival System, and IXOS Data Storage System.
Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
Significant experience in the Pharmaceutical sector or in other FDA
regulated industries.
Experience in the implementation of the SD, MM, CO, and FI Modules.
Ability to work with minimum supervision and under severe time constraints.
DaRT, PBS, and extracting data from archives experience will be utilized.

Thanks and Regards.
Neev Roy,
Sr. Technical Recruiter,
CAT Technology Inc.
Committed to Human Excellence Through IT
377 Route 17 South
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey
Voice :  201 257 5081 x 178
Fax :     201 727 9296