Please send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Perl Developer

Location: Morrisville, NC

Duration: 12+ Months

Bill Rate: $35-37/Hr BEST

Project Name:

Internet Services Security Center

Project Description:

AT&T Internet Services Security Center - identify and resolve IP AUP
(Acceptable Use Policy) violations, network security issues, CALEA, subpoenas,
malware, copyright, phishing.

** MANDATORY Pre-Screening Test Questions

Job Description:

-Needs to be able to design, create and implement new tools to support the AT&T
Internet Services Security Center.

-Must be able to extend and enhance existing programs written in a mixture of
Perl, MySQL, Javascript, YAML including many custom and off-the-shelf Perl

-Responsible for programmatically identifying and handling high priority
Internet and Network Security issues, IP AUP violations, and copyright issues.

-Understanding of database design and system monitoring are required.

-Must be an expert with Perl regular expressions.

Skills Inventory

1) Perl Expert  Required

2) Linux Intermediate  Required

3) MySQL Intermediate  Required