Title: Web Copy Writer
Duration: June - Nov
Location: Eagan, MN

Our client has a need for web copywriters. In this position you will be
responsible for writing effective Internet marketing copy for web customers,
conducting customer interviews, and applying principles of Internet search
engine marketing to clearly and effectively communicate salient credentials,
practice area descriptions, and market differentiators for our customer's
target market.

Key Responsibilities include:
Write unique and effective search engine optimized content for each of our
customers in a fast paced environment.
Proficiency with relevant computer hardware and software, and familiarity
with the Internet.
Develop and maintain a high level of efficient interview skills.
Following directives of editors, keeping them notified of delays in meeting
Understanding and following department workflow procedures.

Bachelor's Degree Of Law or equivalent experience required.
Marketing and/or professional writing experience.
Experience in Internet marketing preferred.
Strong written and oral communication and interviewing skills.
Ability to work within a team environment to meet tight deadlines.
This is a long-term temporary project located in Eagan, MN, and requires a
commitment of at least four months. Salary is competitive, with potential
for increased earnings as you improve your efficiency. There is also
potential for permanent hire.