Jersy.   Established in 1994 with a vision to service Information Technology
needs of Corporations, Trustek has progressed to Business process
outsourcing as well as the businesses needs evolved. Our name embodies our
trust and commitment to technological empowerment of business enterprises
and human values of our associates. Our belief in transforming businesses
through process and technological innovation will ultimately transpire into
a better world.

Trustek Inc. is a software research, development and consulting company,
focusing on ERP, E-Business and Internet technologies. We provide software
development services to various companies around the globe. Our services
include solutions in multi-tier distributed architecture, Internet,
E-Commerce and varying Database.

I have a new spot for Peoplesoft Absence Management Lead opportunity with
one of my client's Madison, WI headquarters. Please revert to

Madison, WI

2 - Year Assignment

Peoplesoft Absence Management Lead

University Experience A MUST!!!

Start Date: ASAP

We have a need to add another functional resource to help the PeopleSoft
Absence Management Team.  Candidates with a strong understanding of the
following attributes will be evaluated:

*          PeopleSoft Absence Mgmt version 9.0 Design and unique aspects of

configuring the application and corresponding rules

*          Business Process Design

*          Absence Mgmt Employee and Manager Self Service functionality

*          Experience with integration between Absence Mgmt and Time & Labor

*          Greater than 3 Full Lifecycle implementations and 3 - 5 years of

PeopleSoft implementation experience

*          Higher Education or Public Sector experience Preferred

*          Experience working in institutions that have multiple, complex,

union and non-union contracts and bargaining agreements

Create Technical Specifications for Configuration and Development Objects

3+ years PeopleSoft HCM 8.x (v. 9.0 is plus) development experience

Configure and Validate Databases

3+ years experience on full HCM PeopleSoft implementations

Develop SQL Statements, Validate and Unit Test (Absence Management)

3+ years PeopleSoft development and workflow tools experience with v

3+ 8x/9x

Create Campus, Division and Central Specific Examples

3+ years of experience working with Absence Management Functionality

Work with Time and Labor team to integrate with Absence Management

Good Knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM Database model.

Excellent understanding of a systems development lifecycle methodology

Experience working on an enterprise wide, remote development project

Good communications, interpersonal, and organizational skills

PeopleSoft Certified Developer desired

explore this further.

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Email ID:
   5. Employer Details /rate
   6. References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
   phone # or personal ID

7.      Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

   1. Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

Creating Technical Specifications for Configuration and Development Objects

PeopleSoft HCM Database model.

PeopleSoft development and workflow tools experience with v

3+ 8x/9x

Configure and Validate Databases

Work with Time and Labor team to integrate with Absence Management

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

1001 Durham Ave, Suite #101

South Plainfield, NJ 07080