Urgent----*Hyperion Developer*------*DE--------$42/hr* -------Long Term
Contract

Send the resumes only on *s...@cy-tec.com*

*Hyperion Developer*

*Wilmington, DE*

*Long Term Contract*

*$42/hr on C2C maxxx*

I am currently in need of a resource; below I have put a brief description
of the skill set needed for this position. We are looking to fill a position
around the same rate that the previous contractor was receiving.

Skills:
*Hyperion 8.5 reports (*posted to the internal Hyperion website and external
FTP sites)
Web reports utilize a front end which can use *JavaScript for parameter
screens*
Report development often requires *heavy, complicated SQL coding*, as many
reports are based on views in the database.
Execution of *PL/SQL code from inside Hyperion* (nice to have)
Strong Oracle experience (needs to be able to *create tables, views, PL/SQL
programs, and have a strong understanding of SQL*).
Strong Problem solving
*Good Communication (This is very important; they need to be able to
interact with the business and drive questions to produce the needed
report).
*There is a lot of business interaction and research that is involved with
this position, the candidate must be able to communicate (drive questions)
and research the correct solution with minimal assistance.

Thanks and Regards

Syed Muzaffer Ali

CyberTec Inc

703 544 3902