Please don't reply on this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Face to Face is Must

Position:  Sr. Business Objects.

Location:  Bloomington, MN, (Need Locals Only/F2F is Required)

Duration: 6 months

Best rate: 40/hr- 45/hr (Not Negotiable)

Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding,
testing, debugging, and documenting programs. May require a Bachelors Degree.
Requires at least 5 of experience in the field or in a related area. Must be
proficient in Business Objects universe design and report creation.

. Minimum of 2-4 years Business Objects tool set experience (Report, Designer,
Supervisor, Xcelsius, Crystal).
. 2+ years experience with PC's Windows and LAN networks in a work environment
. Proficient use of desktop software applications such as Access, Excel or
other PC base database tools
. Experience with relational databases and SQL (Teradata, DB2 and Oracle)
. Demonstrated effective problem solving skills and outstanding follow up.
. Thorough knowledge of programming concepts, design, procedures and practices
. Project management experience and proven ability to meet deadlines and
balance multiple deadlines very helpful
. Demonstrated ability to prioritize work load and meet project deadlines
. Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions
. Extremely detail oriented
. Strong customer service focus
. Excellent oral and written communication skills
. Familiarity with health care or PBM industry very helpful
. Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate project deadlines

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>