Please don't reply on this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: ETL Developer

Location: Valhalla, NY

Duration: 5+ months

Bill Rate: $40-45/Hr (Not Negotiable)

High Level Job Description:

The ETL developer (6 - 8 years experience) is able to design, document,
develop, test, install and support complex data extract, transformation and
load (ETL) programs. This person will be responsible for designing, coding and
testing changes various data environments. Work various teams to maintain and
enhance systems. This person will work in conjunction with other IT/development
and business groups to understand functionality, scalability, performance,
security and integration requirements from the database perspective, and
translate these requirements into functional, scalable and reusable components
within the respective development framework. Common packages development
platforms are (Informatica, MS-DTS, Teradata, Oracle)

 Job Description: Extensive experience with Informatica, Oracle, UNIX
development and problem resolution. Architecture experience nice to have.

* Technical lead experience - work management for developers, prioritization,
tracking, and planning

* Clear understanding of concepts and architecture associated with business
intelligence/data warehousing

* Full SDLC, Incident/Configuration/Release management experience strongly
desired. Strong testing planning/scenario creation/test case creation
experience required

* Strong analytical/problem-solving skills, with the ability to quickly gain
alignment on proposed solutions

* Strong communication and coordination, extensive business partner/end-user
interaction

* Should have worked on a large team - need to have ability to quickly respond
to requests, learn to navigate the organization, and have the capability to
start operating independently in a short amount of time

* Multi-tasking, flexibility and adaptability, and ability to have and maintain
a 'big picture' of the application at all times

* Inclination and aptitude towards process improvement via identification of
opportunity areas and quick alignment/resolution Role and

Responsibilities

* Support Informatica component for Bottler, MSA, SAP, EDW, and SIPS interfaces

* Troubleshoot issues encountered with the STAR2 interfaces, work closely with
frontline support to resolve issues and plan out specific tasks as applicable

Communicate and coordinate with EDW baseline team, Business Run Team, SIPS
baseline team, and other teams/members as necessary

Prepare task lists and ensure alignment and execution, as necessary

Function as baseline support/development technical lead as and when required *
Plan and coordinate testing across multiple teams, track and report status,
create cycle plan, scenarios etc.

Support overall break-fix and baseline release development

Support data preparation and testing effort for break-fix and baseline releases

Required:

Informatica

Oracle

SQL

UNIX

Desired:

Business Objects

TIBCO

Required Qualifications:

6-8 years of Informatica, Oracle, and UNIX experience,

At least 2-3 years of production support experience.

Testing and Data Preparation experience

sop...@datagrp.com|Website: www.datagroupinc.net|