Jersy.   Established in 1994 with a vision to service Information Technology
needs of Corporations, Trustek has progressed to Business process
outsourcing as well as the businesses needs evolved. Our name embodies our
trust and commitment to technological empowerment of business enterprises
and human values of our associates. Our belief in transforming businesses
through process and technological innovation will ultimately transpire into
a better world.

Trustek Inc. is a software research, development and consulting company,
focusing on ERP, E-Business and Internet technologies. We provide software
development services to various companies around the globe. Our services
include solutions in multi-tier distributed architecture, Internet,
E-Commerce and varying Database.

I have a new spot for Oracle DBA opportunity with one of my client's in
Chicago, IL headquarters.  Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

Bensenville, IL - 3-months

New Lead Company

Oracle DBA

Chicago, IL

Administer and maintain the security and integrity of the databases.

Implement data models and database designs, data access and table
maintenance codes. Resolve database performance issues, database capacity
issues, replication, and other distributed data issues. Lead the efforts of
installing and maintaining database management software.

Required Technologies: Oracle DBA, PL/SQL, Golden Gate (REQUIRED)

explore this further.

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Email ID:
   5. Employer Details /rate
   6. References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
   phone # or personal ID

7.      Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

   1. Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

Implementing data models and database designs, data access and table
maintenance codes

Golden Gate

Resolving database performance issues

Database capacity issues, replication, and other distributed data issues

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

1001 Durham Ave, Suite #101

South Plainfield, NJ 07080