Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: Project Manager

Duration: 3 Months

Location: Grand Rapids MI

Rate: ALAP

Job Description:

Ability to manage internal and external development projects from inception to
successful implementation.

Understanding of how to leverage business applications for competitive advantage

Solid understanding of current technologies in area of expertise (e.g., Web
Enterprise Servers, Perl, Java, HTML, Unix, SQL, Oracle)

Solid understanding of the software development process, including requirements
gathering, analysis and design, development tools and technologies, release and
version control, contemporary testing methodologies, and deployment management

Strong analysis, design, and implementation experience with technologies

Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; proficiency in setting and
managing customer expectations

Technical proficiency in hardware and systems software, as well as experience
implementing packages and working with vendors

Skill in conceptualizing creative solutions, documenting them, and
presenting/selling them to senior management

Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs, with the ability to
establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence

Strong customer focus and ability to manage client expectations

Ability to communicate needs and schedules to IT and clients, as well as ensure
that plans are in place and standards are followed

Ability to develop and deliver projects using leading-edge technology

Solid project management skills with ability to multitask in a cross-functional
environment

Ability to blend creativity, problem solving, and technical skills for refining
existing theories or developing new system approaches to seize opportunities
and sustain business success

Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills in the technical resource arena

Skills:

*Microsoft Excel

*Microsoft Project

*Microsoft Outlook

Additional Skills:

Ten years of progressive broad-based information systems and business
experience; experience in software engineering involving development and
testing of applications; experience working in a large scale Unix/RDBMS
environment with exposure to multi-tier client/server and web services
development.

Technical management experience in a dynamic high-technology environment.

Demonstrated experience in systems development, during which more than one of
the following occurred:

demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership with strong
abilities in relationship management

demonstrated leadership of multidiscipline, high-performance work teams/groups

successfully developed and implemented new technology

demonstrated competency in technical project management and the execution of
multiple or large projects

successfully developed and implemented new work processes or process improvement

gained experience working with customers to develop technical solutions to
complex business problems

Education:

Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering, or
related discipline with an information technology focus or equivalent, related
technical project management experience

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones

Technical Recruiter