Start Date:  ASAP

Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

3 - 6 months contract

Pay Rate

$65/hr (Max)

No. Of Positions

Job Description

Required Skills:

We are looking for a Strong MicroStrategy Architect.

Note: Please do not submit average candidates, won't fly.

explore this further.

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Email ID:
   5. Employer Details /rate
   6. References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
   phone # or personal ID

7.      Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

1001 Durham Ave, Suite #101

South Plainfield, NJ 07080