Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Position: QA Automation Tester

Duration: 6 month

Location: Dallas, TX

Rate: $33/hr (Not Negotiable)

QA Automation Tester - 6 month contract located in Dallas

Person needs to have WATIR and Watir Scripting experience.

WATIR is the Open Source tool that they use at the client site.

This person will be responsible to work with the SR tester and perform tasks as

They are not using an off the shelf product like Mercury, but use WATER right
now for their automation testing.

This person will need to incorporate WATIR or use another way to automate the
testing environment for this project.

WATIR, pronounced "Water", is an acronym standing for "Web Application Testing
in Ruby".[1] Watir is a toolkit used to automate browser-based tests during web
application development. This automated test tool uses the Ruby scripting
language to drive the Internet Explorer web browser, and is available as a Ruby
Gem. Watir was primarily developed by Bret Pettichord and Paul Rogers.

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>